Ironwood Pharma (IRWD) on Watch as Sale Potential Moves Higher - Analyst
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gordon Haskett analyst Don Bilson said odds that Ironwood Pharma (NASDAQ: IRWD) will be sold "crept higher" after it was announced CEO Mark Mallon will be leaving the company next month.
Bilson said their guess would be the period between now and the naming of a new CEO serves as the most opportune time to sell the company.
Hedge fund Sarissa Capital is a 9% holder and its own Alex Denner picked up a board seat in November.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Green Dot (GDOT) Reload Network Could Be Worth $1B - Craig-Hallum
- BlueScope Steel Limited (BSL:AU) (BLSFY) PT Raised to AUD22.50 at Credit Suisse
- First Financial Holding Co Ltd (2892:TT) PT Raised to TWD18.16 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!