Iress Ltd. (IRE:AU) PT Raised to AUD13.80 at JPMorgan
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
JPMorgan analyst Bob Chen raised the price target on Iress Ltd. (IRE:AU) to AUD13.80 (from AUD12.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sleep Country Canada Holdings Inc. (ZZZ:CN) (SCCAF) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at Scotiabank
- Parex Resources Inc. (PXT:CN) (PARXF) PT Lowered to Cdn$34 at National Bank Financial
- Nuvei Corporation (NVEI:CN) (NUVCF) PT Raised to Cdn$109 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!