Investec PLC (INVP:LN) PT Raised to GBP4.70 at HSBC
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
HSBC analyst Henry Hall raised the price target on Investec PLC (INVP:LN) to GBP4.70 (from GBP4.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Times China Holdings ltd. (1233:HK) (TMPPF) PT Lowered to HK$5.82 at Morgan Stanley
- Seazen Group Ltd (1030:HK) PT Lowered to HK$6.55 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Upgrades Starbucks (SBUX) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!