Invesque Inc. (IVQ/U:CN) (MHIVF) PT Raised to $2.75 at National Bank Financial
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
National Bank Financial analyst Tal Woolley raised the price target on Invesque Inc. (IVQ/U:CN) (OTC: MHIVF) to $2.75 (from $2.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teleperformance (TEP:FP) (TLPFY) PT Raised to EUR350 at Credit Suisse
- Nan Ya Plastics Corp. (1303:TT) PT Raised to NT$96.60 at Nomura/Instinet
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Raised to INR3,640 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!