Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.80 at UBS
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
UBS analyst Ignacio Cerezo raised the price target on Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (OTC: ISNPY) to EUR2.80 (from EUR2.70) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum China Holdings, Inc (9987:HK) (YUMC) PT Lowered to HK$554 at Citi
- Ultra Electronics Holdings Plc. (ULE:LN) (UEHPY) PT Raised to GBP35 at Citi
- Citi Upgrades LondonMetric Property PLC (LMP:LN) (LNSPF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!