Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR2.25 at Berenberg
- Tesla, PayPal lift S&P 500 and Nasdaq ahead of Big Tech earnings
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply
- Tesla (TSLA): New Price Target of $1,200 Implies HALF the Company's Growth Target - Morgan Stanley
Berenberg raised its price target on Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (OTC: ISNPY) to EUR2.25 (from EUR1.85) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intesa-Sanpaolo SpA (ISP:IM) (ISNPY) PT Raised to EUR3.10 at Barclays
- Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) (LGGNF) PT Raised to GBP3.35 at Deutsche Bank
- Voestalpine AG (VOE:AV) (VLPNY) PT Raised to EUR36.70 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!