Intertek Group Plc. (ITRK:LN) (IKTSY) PT Lowered to GBP65 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Morgan Stanley analyst Edward Stanley lowered the price target on Intertek Group Plc. (ITRK:LN) (OTC: IKTSY) to GBP65.00 (from GBP66.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Downgrades DTE Energy (DTE) to Peerperform
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Textron (TXT) to Outperform
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (BBVA) PT Raised to EUR4.60 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!