Intertape Polymer Group Inc. (ITP:CN) (ITPOF) PT Raised to Cdn$35.50 at CIBC
- S&P 500, Nasdaq to open higher; Amex shares to weigh on Dow
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Q2 Will Be a 'Pain Trade', Bonds to Outperform Stocks; Buy US Defensives - BofA
CIBC analyst Scott Fromson raised the price target on Intertape Polymer Group Inc. (ITP:CN) (OTC: ITPOF) to Cdn$35.50 (from Cdn$30.00) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (JD) PT Lowered to HK$370 at Bernstein
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at RBC Capital
- Gildan Activewear (GIL:CN) (GIL) PT Raised to $35 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!