Intertape Polymer Group Inc. (ITP:CN) (ITPOF) PT Raised to Cdn$34 at National Bank Financial
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
National Bank Financial analyst Zachary Evershed raised the price target on Intertape Polymer Group Inc. (ITP:CN) (OTC: ITPOF) to Cdn$34.00 (from Cdn$30.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TMX Group Ltd (X:CN) (TMXXF) PT Raised to Cdn$152 at Scotiabank
- Tenaris S.A. (TEN:IM) (TS) PT Raised to EUR9 at Jefferies
- Salzgitter AG (SZG:GR) (SZGPY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!