International Petroleum Corp (IPCO:SS) (IPCFF) PT Raised to Cdn$35 at Jefferies
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Jefferies analyst Mark Wilson raised the price target on International Petroleum Corp (IPCO:SS) (OTC: IPCFF) to Cdn$35.00 (from Cdn$21.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- Fiera Capital Corp. (FSZ:CN) (FRRPF) PT Raised to Cdn$11.50 at TD Securities
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!