International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (IAG:LN) (ICAGY) PT Raised to GBP2.25 at Deutsche Bank
- Stimulus hopes set to lift S&P 500 to near record highs
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
Deutsche Bank analyst Jaime Rowbotham raised the price target on International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (IAG:LN) (OTC: ICAGY) to GBP2.25 (from GBP2.20) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teledyne (TDY) PT Raised to $530 at Jefferies as 2021 Results Continue to Strengthen
- Duke Realty (DRE) PT Raised to $56 at Baird
- 12 Takeaways From Chevron's (CVX) Report - Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!