International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (IAG:LN) (ICAGY) PT Raised to GBP1.75 at Barclays
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
Barclays raised its price target on International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (IAG:LN) (OTC: ICAGY) to GBP1.75 (from GBP1.20) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charter Hall (CHC:AU) (CTOUF) PT Raised to AUD17.45 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades GMS Inc. (GMS) to Outperform
- CalAmp Corp. (CAMP) PT Raised to $15 at Northland Capital Markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!