International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (IAG:LN) (ICAGY) PT Lowered to GBP2.40 at HSBC
- Stimulus hopes lift Wall St futures ahead of manufacturing PMIs
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
HSBC analyst Andrew Lobbenberg lowered the price target on International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (IAG:LN) (OTC: ICAGY) to GBP2.40 (from GBP2.45) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avantor Inc. (AVTR) PT Raised to $41 at Baird
- Nokia OYJ (NOKIA:FH) (NOK) PT Raised to EUR6.40 at Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Lufax Holding Ltd (LU) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!