Intermediate Capital Group (ICP:LN) (ICGUF) PT Raised to GBP25.60 at JPMorgan
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
JPMorgan analyst Gurjit Kambo raised the price target on Intermediate Capital Group (ICP:LN) (OTC: ICGUF) to GBP25.60 (from GBP24.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) PT Raised to Cdn$19 at National Bank Financial
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$58 at National Bank Financial
- Sodexo (SW:FP) (SDXAY) PT Raised to EUR87 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!