Interfor Corp. (IFP:CN) (IFSPF) PT Raised to Cdn$50 at CIBC
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
CIBC analyst Hamir Patel raised the price target on Interfor Corp. (IFP:CN) (OTC: IFSPF) to Cdn$50.00 (from Cdn$37.00) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interfor Corp (IFP:CN) (IFSPF) PT Raised to Cdn$56 at CIBC
- KT Corp. (030200:KS) (KT) PT Raised to KRW28,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) PT Raised to $34 at Cantor Fitzgerald Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!