InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG:LN) (IHG) PT Lowered to GBP49.05 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Goldman Sachs analyst Daria Fomina lowered the price target on InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG:LN) (NYSE: IHG) to GBP49.05 (from GBP49.20) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Federated Hermes Inc. (FHI) to Underweight
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR116 at UBS
- Brenntag AG (BNR:GR) (BNTGY) PT Raised to EUR90 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!