Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA) PT Raised to $85 at Chardan Capital Markets
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Chardan Capital Markets analyst Geulah Livshits raised the price target on Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NTLA) to $85.00 (from $57.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "After a strong 4Q20, we see scope for 2021 performance on (1) anticipated guidance around initial NTLA-2001 data in hATTR-PN, (2) 2 IND filings (or equivalent) in HAE and AML, (3) visibility on the company's allogeneic ex vivo strategy, and (4) pipeline expansion. As discussed in our 11 January 2021 preview, Intellia's initiation of dosing the 1st systemic CRISPR therapy was an important milestone for the space and to us, a signal of regulators' growing comfort with in vivo gene editing. We now update our model to reflect Intellia's progress towards the clinic as well as growing validation for gene editing platforms more broadly, based on factors initially outlined in our Chardan Gene Editing Framework"
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brewin Dolphin Holdings Plc. (BRW:LN) (BDNHF) PT Raised to GBP3.90 at Berenberg
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. (OR:CN) (OR) PT Raised to Cdn$23 at Stifel Canada
- Dundee Precious Metals (DPM:CN) (DPMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$13.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesChardan Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!