Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Lowered to AUD5.41 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Goldman Sachs analyst Ashley Dalziell lowered the price target on Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (OTC: IAUGD) to AUD5.41 (from AUD5.66) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP42 at RBC Capital
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (ADR) (8306:JP) (MUFG) PT Raised to JPY930 at JPMorgan
- Macquarie Upgrades Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!