Innolux Corp. (3481:TT) PT Raised to NT$31 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Morgan Stanley analyst Derrick Yang raised the price target on Innolux Corp. (3481:TT) to NT$31.00 (from NT$19.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qinetiq Group (QQ:LN) (QNTQY) PT Raised to GBP3.60 at JPMorgan
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR29.50 at JPMorgan
- BT Group Plc. (BT/A:LN) (BT) PT Raised to GBP1.90 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!