Innolux Corp. (3481:TT) PT Raised to NT$19.20 at Credit Suisse
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Credit Suisse analyst Jerry Su raised the price target on Innolux Corp. (3481:TT) to NT$19.20 (from NT$17.80) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Overweight
- Schaeffler AG (SHAU:GR) (SFFLY) PT Raised to EUR8.50 at Deutsche Bank
- ASM International NV (ASM:NA) PT Raised to EUR300 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!