Innergex Renewable Energy (INE:CN) (INGXF) PT Lowered to Cdn$25 at CIBC
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
CIBC analyst Mark Jarvi lowered the price target on Innergex Renewable Energy (INE:CN) (OTC: INGXF) to Cdn$25.00 (from Cdn$27.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Lowered to Cdn$26.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- ERO Copper (ERO:CN) (ERRPF) PT Raised to Cdn$27.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Mayne Pharma Group Ltd. (MYX:AU) (MAYNF) PT Raised to AUD0.83 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!