Ingevity Corp (NGVT) PT Raised to $87 at Stifel
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Vicent Anderson raised the price target on Ingevity Corp (NYSE: NGVT) to $87.00 (from $81.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst comments "We are adjusting our estimates following Ingevity's 4Q20 conference call. We maintain our Buy rating and raise our target price to $87 from $81 as we introduce preliminary 2022 estimates. Overall, we believe Ingevity has pointed to growth areas that carry real opportunity. Combined with what is likely overly negative sentiment toward activated carbon demand, and cyclical upside across the remaining business, we continue to view Ingevity as an attractive investment."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Corp (MCO) PT Raised to $322 at Stifel, Raises Estimates
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) PT Raised to EUR15.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Takeuchi Mfg. Co., Ltd (6432:JP) (TKUGF) PT Raised to JPY3,400 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!