Infracommerce CXAAS SA (IFCM3:BZ) PT Lowered to BRL7 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Credit Suisse analyst Daniel Federle lowered the price target on Infracommerce CXAAS SA (IFCM3:BZ) to BRL7.00 (from BRL16.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raksul Inc (4384:JP) PT Lowered to JPY3,380 at Credit Suisse
- Gail (India) Ltd. (GAIL:IN) (GAILF) PT Lowered to INR160 at Credit Suisse
- Studio Dragon (253450:KS) PT Raised to KRW114,000 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!