Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR2,117 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Goldman Sachs analyst Sumeet Jain raised the price target on Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (NYSE: INFY) to INR2,117.00 (from INR1,781.00) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) to Neutral
- Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JETL:LN) (TKAYF) PT Lowered to GBP78 at Deutsche Bank
- AstraZeneca (AZN:LN) (AZN) PT Raised to GBP100 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!