Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Lowered to INR1,725 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Credit Suisse analyst Varun Ahuja lowered the price target on Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (NYSE: INFY) to INR1,725.00 (from INR1,810.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Maintains ONEOK Inc (OKE) at Neutral, PT Raised to $53 (correction)
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) PT Lowered to $23 at Cowen
- Nihon Unisys Ltd (8056:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,200 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!