Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Lowered to INR1,725 at Citi
- Wall Street drops; S&P 500 relinquishes summer gains
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
- JPMorgan's Kolanovic: 'Stocks are Looking Increasingly Cheap'
- S&P 500 in U-Turn as Rising Treasury Yields Bite
Citi analyst Surendra Goyal lowered the price target on Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (NYSE: INFY) to INR1,725.00 (from INR1,740.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trinseo SA (TSE) PT Lowered to $22 at Deutsche Bank
- Astellas Pharma Inc (4503:JP) (ALPMY) PT Lowered to JPY2,900 at Nomura/Instinet
- PT Mitra Keluarga Karyasehat Tbk (MIKA:IJ) PT Raised to R$3,000 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!