Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Lowered to INR1,600 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street extends declines on recession worries
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
- Bank of England Vows to Raise Rates as Much as Needed as Pound Slumps
- BTIG's Krinsky Sees 'Some Evidence of Capitulation' as S&P 500 Nears 200-WMA Below 3600
JPMorgan analyst Ankur Rudra lowered the price target on Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (NYSE: INFY) to INR1,600.00 (from INR1,700.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trinseo SA (TSE) PT Lowered to $22 at Deutsche Bank
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Presented an Upbeat Outlook, But Investor Credit Remains Limited
- Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. (293:HK) (CPCAY) PT Raised to HK$11 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!