Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Lowered to INR1,555 at Citi
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil maintains upward momentum despite fresh coronavirus fears
- Dollar nurses losses as 'mean reversion' trade widens
- Reference Price for Coinbase (COIN) 'Ridiculously Low', Valuation Could Double on the First Day, Analysts Say
Citi analyst Surendra Goyal lowered the price target on Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (NYSE: INFY) to INR1,555.00 (from INR1,590.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at National Bank Financial
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Upgrades Lowe's (LOW) to Overweight, 'Significant margin upside'
- Yara International ASA (YAR:NO) (YARIY) PT Raised to NOK465 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!