Info Edge India Ltd. (INFOE:IN) PT Raised to INR4,550 at Nomura/Instinet
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Nomura/Instinet analyst Rishit Parikh raised the price target on Info Edge India Ltd. (INFOE:IN) to INR4,550.00 (from INR3,040.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galaxy Resources Ltd. (GXY:AU) PT Raised to AUD5.15 at Canaccord Genuity
- Sabina Gold and Silver Corp. (SBB:CN) (SGSVF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Bajaj Auto Ltd (BJAUT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,053 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!