Info Edge India Ltd. (INFOE:IN) PT Raised to INR3,950 at BofA Securities
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
BofA Securities analyst Sachin Salgaonkar raised the price target on Info Edge India Ltd. (INFOE:IN) to INR3,950.00 (from INR2,290.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heineken NV (HEIA:NA) (HEINY) PT Raised to EUR92 at Deutsche Bank
- Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (TMSNY) PT Raised to CHF135 at Deutsche Bank
- Evotec AG (EVT:GR) (EVTCY) PT Raised to EUR33 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!