Infineon Technologies AG (IFX:GR) (IFNNY) PT Raised to EUR43 at Barclays
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Barclays analyst Andrew Gardiner raised the price target on Infineon Technologies AG (IFX:GR) (OTC: IFNNY) to EUR43.00 (from EUR41.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NAVER Corp. (035420:KS) PT Lowered to KRW490,000 at JPMorgan
- JPMorgan Upgrades Komatsu Ltd (6301:JP) (KMTUY) to Overweight
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF325 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!