Infineon Technologies AG (IFX:GR) (IFNNY) PT Raised to EUR40 at JPMorgan
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
JPMorgan analyst Sandeep Deshpande raised the price target on Infineon Technologies AG (IFX:GR) (OTC: IFNNY) to EUR40.00 (from EUR34.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Otsuka Corporation (4768:JP) (OSUKF) PT Raised to JPY5,400 at CLSA
- Ibiden Co Ltd. (4062:JP) (IBIDF) PT Raised to JPY5,050 at Credit Suisse
- Deutsche Wohnen SE (DWNI:GR) (DWHHF) PT Raised to EUR51 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!