Indus Towers Ltd (INDUSTOW:IN) PT Lowered to INR350 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Deutsche Bank analyst Peter Milliken lowered the price target on Indus Towers Ltd (INDUSTOW:IN) to INR350.00 (from INR385.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) to Sell, 'Crypto activity levels continue to fall'
- China Gas Holdings Ltd. (384:HK) (CGHLY) PT Lowered to HK$14.50 at Citi
- Tenaga Nasional Bhd (TNB:MK) (TNABY) PT Lowered to MYR7 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!