Indus Towers Ltd (INDUSTOW:IN) PT Lowered to INR280 at Deutsche Bank
- Stocks and the pound rally after UK's tax U-turn injects some confidence
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
- FAA Certification of Boeing's (BA) MAX 10 'No Sooner Than Summer 2023' - Reuters
- Dollar slides as lower U.S. yields give markets a breather
Deutsche Bank analyst Peter Milliken lowered the price target on Indus Towers Ltd (INDUSTOW:IN) to INR280.00 (from INR350.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bangkok Bank PCL (BBL:TB) (BGKKF) PT Raised to THB150 at JPMorgan
- Accolade Inc. (ACCD) PT Raised to $15 at Needham & Company
- Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) PT Lowered to NT$48.30 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!