Indra Sistemas SA (IDR:SM) (ISMAY) PT Raised to EUR8 at Goldman Sachs
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs analyst Gautam Pillai raised the price target on Indra Sistemas SA (IDR:SM) (OTC: ISMAY) to EUR8.00 (from EUR7.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT (KORE:SP) PT Raised to $0.79 at Credit Suisse
- Hino Motors Ltd. (7205:JP) (HINOY) PT Raised to JPY1,100 at Credit Suisse
- Whitehaven Coal Ltd. (WHC:AU) (WHITF) PT Raised to AUD2.05 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!