Indian Oil Corp Ltd. (IOCL:IN) PT Lowered to INR145 at HSBC
- Futures slip with focus on inflation report
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
- Amazon wins court fight against $303 million EU tax order, Engie loses
- Fed talk subdues dollar as inflation remains focus
- Ether hits record high, taking 2021 gains to nearly 500%
HSBC analyst Puneet Gulati lowered the price target on Indian Oil Corp Ltd. (IOCL:IN) to INR145.00 (from INR146.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electronic Arts (EA) PT Raised to $156 at BofA Securities Ahead of a Driver Filled FY22
- GEA Group AG (G1A:GR) (GEAGY) PT Raised to EUR44 at UBS
- Victrex Plc. (VCT:LN) (VTXPF) PT Raised to GBP25 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!