Imperial Oil Ltd. (IMO:CN) (IMO) PT Lowered to Cdn$39 at TD Securities
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight on US Steel (X) After Q3 Guidance and Deleveraging Update, Shares Down 12% Since Thursday
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
TD Securities analyst Menno Hulshof lowered the price target on Imperial Oil Ltd. (IMO:CN) (NYSE: IMO) to Cdn$39.00 (from Cdn$44.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) to Neutral
- Beijing Thunisoft Corp Ltd (300271:CH) PT Lowered to RMB20.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Ocado Group Plc. (OCDO:LN) (OCDGF) PT Lowered to GBP22.75 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!