Iberdrola SA (IBE:SM) (IBDRY) PT Raised to EUR13.20 at UBS
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
UBS analyst Gonzalo Sanchez-Bordona raised the price target on Iberdrola SA (IBE:SM) (OTC: IBDRY) to EUR13.20 (from EUR12.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JD Sports Fashion plc (JD:LN) (JDDSF) PT Raised to GBP11 at Barclays
- Tesco Plc. (TSCO:LN) (TSCDY) PT Lowered to GBP2.80 at Berenberg
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Raised to EUR303 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!