ITV Plc. (ITV:LN) (ITVPY) PT Raised to GBP1.70 at JPMorgan
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
JPMorgan analyst Daniel Kerven raised the price target on ITV Plc. (ITV:LN) (OTC: ITVPY) to GBP1.70 (from GBP1.65) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virbac SA (VIRP:FP) (VRBCF) PT Raised to EUR405 at Jefferies
- Macronix (2337:TT) (MXICF) PT Raised to NT$58.50 at Macquarie
- Mainstreet Equity Corp. (MEQ:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$110 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!