ITV Plc. (ITV:LN) (ITVPY) PT Raised to GBP1.70 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
JPMorgan analyst Daniel Kerven raised the price target on ITV Plc. (ITV:LN) (OTC: ITVPY) to GBP1.70 (from GBP1.65) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITM Power PLC (ITM:LN) PT Lowered to GBP6 at Barclays
- Informa Plc (INF:LN) (IFJPY) PT Lowered to GBP4.94 at JPMorgan
- Virgin Money UK Plc (VUK:AU) (CBBYF) PT Raised to AUD3.40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!