ITV Plc. (ITV:LN) (ITVPY) PT Raised to GBP1.40 at Morgan Stanley
- Stimulus hopes set to lift S&P 500 to near record highs
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
Morgan Stanley analyst Patrick Wellington raised the price target on ITV Plc. (ITV:LN) (OTC: ITVPY) to GBP1.40 (from GBP1.28) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teledyne (TDY) PT Raised to $530 at Jefferies as 2021 Results Continue to Strengthen
- Kilroy Realty (KRC) PT Raised to $85 at Baird
- Caterpillar (CAT) Selling Off Likely to be Short Lived - Wolfe Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!