ITV Plc. (ITV:LN) (ITVPY) PT Raised to GBP1.30 at Barclays
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Barclays analyst Julien Roch raised the price target on ITV Plc. (ITV:LN) (OTC: ITVPY) to GBP1.30 (from GBP1.25) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HOYA Corporation (7741:JP) (HOCPF) PT Raised to JPY15,900 at JPMorgan
- JPMorgan Downgrades BOE Technology Group (000725:CH) to Neutral
- NSK Ltd (6471:JP) (NPSKY) PT Lowered to JPY1,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!