ITM Power PLC (ITM:LN) PT Lowered to GBP6 at Barclays
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Barclays analyst James Hosie lowered the price target on ITM Power PLC (ITM:LN) to GBP6.00 (from GBP8.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nuvei Corporation (NVEI:CN) (NUVCF) PT Raised to Cdn$109 at Scotiabank
- Sleep Country Canada Holdings Inc. (ZZZ:CN) (SCCAF) PT Raised to Cdn$39 at National Bank Financial
- Trisura (TSU:CN) (TRRSF) PT Raised to Cdn$58 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!