IP Group Plc (IPO:LN) (IPZYF) PT Raised to GBP1.38 at Berenberg
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Berenberg analyst Charles Weston raised the price target on IP Group Plc (IPO:LN) (OTC: IPZYF) to GBP1.38 (from GBP1.32) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$14.75 at CIBC
- Ericsson (ERICB:SS) (ERIC) PT Raised to SEK135 at Morgan Stanley
- Grand City Properties SA (GYC:GR) PT Raised to EUR26 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!