ING Groep NV (INGA:NA) (ING) PT Raised to EUR9 at Barclays
- S&P 500, Nasdaq to open higher; Amex shares to weigh on Dow
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Q2 Will Be a 'Pain Trade', Bonds to Outperform Stocks; Buy US Defensives - BofA
Barclays raised its price target on ING Groep NV (INGA:NA) (NYSE: ING) to EUR9.00 (from EUR8.40) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mattel Inc. (MAT) PT Raised to $28.50 at DA Davidson on Strong POS Growth Driving Upside
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP2.58 at Jefferies
- Danaher (DHR) PT Raised to $290 at Jefferies After Raising CV19 PCR Testing Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!