IMAX China Holding Inc. (1970:HK) (IMXCF) PT Lowered to HK$15 at JPMorgan
- Wall St opens flat as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
JPMorgan analyst Michelle Wei lowered the price target on IMAX China Holding Inc. (1970:HK) (OTC: IMXCF) to HK$15.00 (from HK$18.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNI) to Outperform
- BofA Upgrades Mister Car Wash (MCW) to Buy, Downgrades O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) to Neutral and Snap-On (SNA) to Underperform on Valuation
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR19.70 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!