IGO Limited (IGO:AU) (IPGDF) PT Raised to AUD7.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Morgan Stanley analyst Rahul Anand raised the price target on IGO Limited (IGO:AU) (OTC: IPGDF) to AUD7.50 (from AUD6.40) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Antofagasta (ANTO:LN) (ANFGF) PT Raised to GBP11.50 at RBC Capital
- RBC Capital Downgrades BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) to Sector Perform
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (ADR) (8306:JP) (MUFG) PT Raised to JPY930 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!