IG Group Holdings (IGG:LN) (IGGHY) PT Raised to GBP9.40 at RBC Capital
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
RBC Capital analyst Ben Bathurst raised the price target on IG Group Holdings (IGG:LN) (OTC: IGGHY) to GBP9.40 (from GBP9.30) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPM-Kymmene OYJ (UPM:FH) (UPMKY) PT Raised to EUR32.10 at UBS
- Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (GWLLF) PT Raised to HK$28.90 at CMB International Securities
- Aurubis AG (NDA:GR) PT Raised to EUR67 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!