IDP Education (IEL:AU) (IDPUF) PT Raised to AUD40.20 at Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Morgan Stanley analyst James Bales raised the price target on IDP Education (IEL:AU) (OTC: IDPUF) to AUD40.20 (from AUD33.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ICICI Bank (ICICIBC:IN) (IBN) PT Raised to INR829 at Goldman Sachs
- Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (MQBKY) PT Raised to AUD207 at JPMorgan
- Xebec Adsorption Inc. (XBC:CN) (XEBEF) PT Lowered to Cdn$3 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!