ICICI Lombard (ICICIGI:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,575 at CLSA
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
CLSA analyst Prakhar Sharma lowered the price target on ICICI Lombard (ICICIGI:IN) to INR1,575.00 (from INR1,700.00) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,850 at Kotak
- K-Bro Linen Inc. (KBL:CN) (KBRLF) PT Raised to Cdn$55 at TD Securities
- Automotive Properties REIT (APR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$13 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!