ICICI Bank (ICICIBC:IN) (IBN) PT Raised to INR975 at Kotak
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Kotak analyst M B Mahesh raised the price target on ICICI Bank (ICICIBC:IN) (NYSE: IBN) to INR975.00 (from INR900.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Signify Health Inc (SGFY) PT Lowered to $20 at JPMorgan
- Elior Group SA (ELIOR:FP) PT Lowered to EUR3.20 at Societe Generale
- STMicroelectronics NV (STM:FP) (STM) PT Raised to EUR80 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!